Saturday, November 17, 2007

not here not there

Here i am, jus back from a dozen places with a headache. 1st stop was.. republic foodcourt or something like that where i had a good chat with Shawn. We waited and waited for Bryan till i had my dinner at 8 plus(whats new). Come to think of it, its the 1st time i had a real chat with Shawn. Im thankful he shared his views on certain matters with me that deserves some thinking.

Balaclava was the second stop.. not that i wanna condemn the place but i cant even sit when i wanted to and talk to my frens in a volume i liked. The band wasnt kind to me today also. They sang songs that i barely know the lyrics.. i cant really have a 'sing along session' with them as a result. Angie, Audrey, YY and co. joined us shortly after but there i was crossing my arms and waiting for the next and the next song.

The 3rd stop was a wat China One. Angie had to be there to entertain some client of hers. Poor girl, i guess her empty stomach is making her feel unbearable.I felt unbearable too when i only offered a cigarette to a caucasian and his mate just kissed me on the cheek -.- I also ordered a beer but somehow ended up with a bourbon coke in my hand wtf......

Arena was the next destination....my frens all danced to da groove and had a 'woo hoo' shout.. everyone was enjoying themselves and im grateful for it. They were all into the music. Im jus not a dance person and even though i jus sat there, Angie is kind enuff to play some games with me to try cheer me up. Tks for that, really appreciate it.

Bah Kut teh was my final stop. I had insisted on Roti Prata before that but nobody listens when they are drunk. Eugene and Bryan.. enjoying their bah kuts while i slowly chew to avoid eating any of the pig's fats.

As i sat infront of my lap top now, the headache is still there. The tipsy but not 'high'... with a bad headache... is one of the worst drinking sessions aftermath to have.

No comments: