Sunday, November 18, 2007

Immortality....r u tempted?

A long day...though im tired, i canot disappoint 2 of my faithful readers who told me themselves they are looking forward to my next blog.

I learnt someting today....nvr jump into conclusions. I was kinda hasty in my judgement of Stardust... The movie poster looks uninteresting, the movie title sounds like some barbie doll fantasy movie, i didnt really like Gwyneth Paltrow(realised it was Claire Danes during the movie) and i had wanted so much to watch Anna and Anna instead. Jodie was the ambassador for Stardust and with her promoting the movie and psychoing....so it was; i went to watch Stardust with some apprehension. I sat thru movies, real lousy ones. 'Lost in space'(i was really lost), 'Cyclo'(a movie with Tony Leung is not always a success), 'Blade'(i wish i can pierce a blade into the director's body) to name a few i disliked. But as the show moved on, its quite a nice movie i would say. Not really the best i have seen but a good one. Michelle Pfeiffer, my goddess in secondary school; brings back memories haha. De Niro collecting lightening to sell... thats a fresh thought..no...its been done. We have ppl selling to ppl oil at mad prices. What rights do they have i ask, selling mother nature's gift to us aother humans?

In the movie, Tristan was asked if he was tempted by immortality. I asked myself that question too. What he replied was really what everyone of us might have in our minds(definately mine!) I shall not disclose what he answered lest i be spoiler to those who have not watched it yet but i reckon its really the best thing that can happen to anyone to be an immortal with that given scenario.

Stardust is nice! Yes, i was wrong abt the movie initially (sry jodie). Yes i was late(sry ah pang). Yes, I will slap myself: wo bu hao..wo bei bi..wo xia liu......

Just did some tarot readings. I need a Queen of Wands or a Queen of Pentacles -.- I shudder if anyone will kena a Queen of Pain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad u noe u r sorry. Anyways u r forgiven la.. wahahaha...

Anonymous said...

dun make me wait again.. dun make me hurt u.....

Anonymous said...

why am i not mentioned! i read this bloody blog everyday also to make sure the writer doesnt kill himself..tsk!!

sam