Saturday, November 10, 2007

In my druken stupor

In my drunken stupor, i went to Balaclava with Bryan and Shawn. I never like those sort of places where everyone goes there to see n be seen. Makes me feel fake there, saying 'Hi' to ppl i hardly know and practically shouting to let my listener hear what i wanted to say. Thankfully, the live band was the saving grace for the place. Dishing out hits like 'Dont look back in anger' realy felt nostalgic and its one of the moments i felt good singing along and shouting my heart out with the music drowing my pitiful out of tune voice.

In my drunken stupor, I blurted out stuff which i should not have said to complicate things. My apologies bro, it's just one of those nights. The future troubles i might have brought upon you, i hope i can help u clear up any mess i have created.

In my drunken stupor, i created a 'DFF'.. yea..'drink for free'.I didnt pay anything at Balaclava and i felt like a leech. Tuborgs sure taste like shit but when its free, u jus have to down it.

In my drunken stupor, i condemned a fat farc with the rest of my mates for scaring a group of ladies away from us. Not that im interested in any of them, but the way he behaved.. hes a.. well... fat farc.

In my druken stupor, i kept ordering Roti Prata kosong when the man told me there is no kosong. I would have thrown in my greasy apron if i were him.Must be kinda funny when he kept saying no kosong and me saying one kosong two egg.

Finally, in my druken stupor, i did a thing i really really regretted. As i alighted from the cab with the Tuborgs playing with my mind, i cant really walk straight and as a result, i stepped on a snail and crushed it. It woke me up and i realised i had just killed a living thing becos of my irresponsibility. I feel so bad but there is nothing i can do now.

No comments: