Tuesday, November 6, 2007

4 Degrees

yea, tats the temperature im experiencing right now in Beijing but wth..i duno how to operate the room's air con and im actually sweating. I set the stupid wall control to 10 degrees but room temperature still remains at 28 degrees heck!

I didnt enjoy my trip today. 1st up, i woke up late and have to check in immediately without my ritual mcdonald's big breakfast. It also implies no chocolates for the staff im visiting in Beijing.

2nd, there is this smirk looking SIA air steward whom i cant stand. He really thought he looked real awesome but a moron he is nothing more. I duno abt industry practice but when i requested a whisky on the rocks from him, he only gave me whisky on A ROCK. I stared at the pathetic serving with that singular lonely ice cube floating and mind formulated the most vicious curse directed to that arse. Im not being biased because i hate u air steward farkers becos the next whisky on the rocks i had was done professionally by an air stewardess.

3rd.... reached the Beijing airport with presumably 3 million people there when i pull my luggage out. I cant find the people who are picking me up! Then i realised i packed their namecards into my luggage!! Have to find a seat....open my luggage in front of everyone showing wad boxers i wear and find that card. As i fumble n rumble.. my Pilot V7 pen decided its time to betray me and started smudging my hand with that dark blue ink. With my dark blue palm i went to the toilet and theres only water.. no soap.. great! I linked up with my china counterparts and gave them a blue stricken palm... nice....

Now in my hotel room, after Mr and Mrs Smith departed from the tv screen, i feel like the last human on the planet. I have my career, i have my money, i have my cigarettes, i have my beer but everything means nothing, if I ain't got you.

If I Aint Got You by Alicia Keys

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power yeah
Some people live just to play the game
Some people think that the physical things
Define what's within and
I've been there before
But that life's a bore
So full of the superficial

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them

Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
No one to share, no one who truly cares for me

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you

If I ain't got you with me baby
Said nothing in this whole world don't mean a thing
If I ain't got you with me baby

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Muhaha bro so u in BJ liao ah...btw tot u have alwiz jus wanna hav one icecube in yr drink...as u alwiz did @ec...kekeke..so when r u bk..ur been missed terribly u noe....

Kel

Anonymous said...

aiyoh i need to feedback to my sisters about the one ice cube thingie.
Anyway.....ZHOU KAI LE

San