Sunday, November 25, 2007

Bala lights on

1st of all, sorry Kelvin... supposed to meet u for movie for i 'natural wake up' at 5pm today... so no go. I duno why also but i woke up ard 11 but its too tempting to carry on sleeping and i just forgot abt the time.

I met Bryan and Yao Yang for dinner after that. I was dressed in berms and slippers cos i wanted to come home after dinner for Black Hawk Down but they had no intention of that! Bryan drove me back to change and off we go to Balaclava. I dun like it when im operating on deficit and my frens gota 'tank' me for the expenses. The thought of paying for cover charges at Zouk or watever places turns me off even furthur but i feel equally bad when they pay for the bill while i act like a leech. I wonder wat got me to this stage in the first place.....

It was quiet at Bala. Not much people.. no problem getting a table but the band was playing 'dead music'.. not the 'dont look back in anger' but the 'how deep is ur love' zzzzz....We had Tuborgs which sucked as usual and Yao Yang ordered what Highland Scotch Whisky after that. It was suicidal to mix beer with hard liqueur but none of us cared. We met a mate from OCS; Mark(hope i spell correctly) and had a talk. 'You can take her shit while she can take your shit', thats wat he told us when we asked him abt married life. Hmm....YY and me had the same feel, maybe Mark phrased it more crudely, it shud be you can take each other's short comings. We drank till we are the last table at Bala and its a first when i was there when the lights were on. Bala suddenly looked ordinary.. not like the place where yuppies frequent, not a place where i tot only the rich goes. Its jus like another other ordinary pub. Every waiter and waitress was putting on a happy face and i can guess why. We are supposed to go to Geograhpers to meet nat but somehow, things dun work out. Maybe see u next time nat.

As for Bryan and YY.. okok i learnt my lesson, better over dress than under dress the next time;that will cut down on the cbs u two lashed at me tonight right?

No comments: