Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I embraced sadness

Yes, Im not ashamed to say it. I cried my heart out when i went ktv today. Sorry that i scared my besties Eric and Chervelle but i really wanted to get the feel of sadness to the max. Maybe the beer did its part, maybe the call did its part. I just decided to not escape the whole thing and have a good cry. It sure hurts and i can feel my heart 'shrinking' as i cried. I felt so weak and the pain empowering me. Yea im a man, i cried in public, i cried in the taxi on my route back, I cried downstairs at the stone chair while smoking.... who cares! I knew i hit the lowest depth. I duno how i will go to work tomolo but it doesnt matter. I have experienced the sadness; I have cried a good old 5 mins and experienced sadness to the fullest.

The imaginery bird helps. It told me:...cry as much as you like, its your life, do not be ashamed. Do not hold your tears back to your grave, cry when you are sad. Care not what others think. Its your life and not theirs. Do what you want or need to. Have no regrets.

No comments: