Thursday, November 8, 2007

人在做,天在看

yea, maybe i do get the meaning of that finally. I do good things, i do bad things. When you do bad things, it will come back to you in one form or another. I met up with Bryan with the thought of drinking a few bottles of beer. Instead, we ended up at Borders and i even bought a book from there. From wanting to drink and ending up at Borders.. tks Bryan...that is so far off my original plan. The ironic part is we ended up drinking at our own homes alone. Nonetheless, i told him of wat i did which i knew was wrong and the feeling of letting something off my chest is really good. Instantly, i felt so relieved and light. If thats the only punishment i get for the crime, ill be glad. If there is still more to be 'paid back' i will bear it too. Fret not..that will not be the excuse for me everytime when things go wrong.I understand Bryan's idea of not always looking for an excuse when things crop up. All i hope is ill be able to learn from this episode and be more careful next time.

Saw on the news today abt this USD25k dessert. WTF...wats the owner of the restaurant thinking when he set that price and was the customer even thinking if he/she decides to pay for that? Ppl might argue.. who da hell are you to decide wat i do with my hard earned money? I worked so hard, i spend it the way i like to reward myself. No offence to those ppl or to others who lived by this thinking. But i tot you might find it even more rewarding to spend this amount of money to help ppl who are struggling to even live past a day. Anyway, i jus hope for those eating that 25k dessert, you are helping those in need monthly already. Yea, my idea of having equal wealth in this world(Marxism i tink...)is not gonna work out.Neh mind, a lot of my ideas dun work out too. Its just one of them. You dun get it your way in life everytime.

Purest of Pain-Son By Four

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
carino mio, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.
I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.
Vida, give me back...

No comments: