Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A lesson learnt(expensive and valuable one)

I jus came back from drinking in Beijing alone. Yea i have been ripped off, and there was even a situation where i refuse to pay the exorbitant bill that i went to a room surrounded by mean looking china men thugs. I thought it would only happen in movies and i really thought i was goona be beaten to a pulp. Actually, i dun mind i guess... i dun have that kind of experience before and i was also looking to find some air bags to vent all my frustrations accumulated these few months. Not sure if its a blessing in disguise or wad but a fight didnt break out and the issue was settled in the end. Dun ask me how much i paid for the bill, lets just say it was a valuable lesson learnt. Dun ask me how i got myself in this situation.. when one is troubled, there are things which you will do even if its not you.

Money can be earned back, life lessons could be learn: to warn oneself of future silly acts. I will never forget tonight. I paid for a lesson i swear will be imprinted in my brain for the rest of my life. Yea, i guess it all evens out.. i won a LCD TV in my company's DnD and this shit came along. I knew i will never be lucky in life after i met someone. Thats because i have spent my lifetime of luck away knowing her and there isnt a tinge of regret! :)

No comments: