Sunday, October 21, 2007

The return of the unfit

I used to think Sundays must be the sunny sunny, birds singing on tress type of happy day. As such, i get real depressed when it rains on Sunday. Luckily it didnt rain and thus, i am able to carry out my plan to jog! I had actually decided to go jogging during my 2 weeks of mc. Its kinda surprising that when i was on my way to the reservoir park, i got a tap on my shoulder. I turn n saw my fren Jasper.. with his trademark cheeky try to act serious smile. Such coincidence but it also made me carrying my ipod along for the run redundant.

Anyway...kinda crowded at the park! i realised actually singaporeans quite health conscious.. only majority of my frens (less jasper i suppose) and myself are the unhealthy ones who indulge in liquids mortals named as spirits; which will hasten the process of us becoming immortals. We started running from the start point and within minutes we reached the end point, covering a distance of 1.2km.The old me would have been going for another round(anyway 1.2km is really short la) but the current me is so breathless that i told Jasper to continue without me.. Yea its a stigma.... i was even wearing my OCS singlet which rub salt into the little pride i have left when i see ppl run past me.. next time...i will run when its dark la...Cannot admit old liao or rather.. not as fit as before. I must train harder and get GOLD for my IPPT before my window closes next year. My bro Kel tot its was a joke when i said that last year (well.. it really turned out to be a joke..for the record i went RT) but this time, i will make sure i stick to a schedule. Im a believer that when you are fit, u tend to tire less and will be more alert. Trust me,im FIT before,i know.

Avril Lavigne(wad a rock chick) has a nice song which i came across while trying to learn to upload songs to this squeaky clean blog of mine. Nvm, dun tink i will include the song here.. it slows down loading time anyway...


When You're Gone

I always needed time on my own
I never thought I'd need you there when I cried
And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie
Is made up on your side

When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it okay
I miss you

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
They lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

We were made for each other
Out here forever
I know we were
Yeah, yeah

And all I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I do I give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me
Yeah

Okok im not wallowing in self pity here so dun give me the 'Again!!!'

No comments: