Wednesday, October 24, 2007

715, 730, 745, 800, 815 = late

Yea.. thats how i woke up this morning -.- , had a bad dream last night and damm it was so real and hurting. I woke up with a foul mood and it got even worse when i board a train carriage with dripping air con water. I tot that boarding a 855am train will be less crowded but it seems many are slackers like me who bother little. I cant even read my book!!!

Jus got a text which made my day much better though :> Im just glad all is well and good although i myself is going thru a very 'popular' time at work. Everybody wants brandon.. a piece of me that is. 'Bran is this done?', 'Bran can u do that for me?', 'Bran you shud do this', 'Bran pls do that.' Cant blame them.. im supposed to do it anyway but they all jus came together. Prioritizing them doesnt help becos everybody says its urgent. Im sharpening my blades.. going to china soon to settle my disputes in accounts with the chinese. If drinking harmoniously with them fails, the knives will be out....

有多少爱能重来,多少人愿意等待,失去之后才明白... come friday, i will be going ktv and sing this song with FEEL. Until then, ill listen to it at work till decomposition takes place at my ear drums.


重来

有多少爱能重来
多少人愿意等待
失去之后才明白
走进回忆的安排
一幕一幕的对白
上演我们的未来
期待
原来是一种伤害
心爱的人已离开
是我不该忽略你
给我的爱

现在我只想回到
最初的时候
不愿再让你泪流
心疼时候只有你会陪着我
现在我只想回到最初的时候
我知道你还爱着我
亲爱的请你握紧我的手
请你看看我
新的需要的你的我
一切从头/只要你回头

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes bran you should translate it. Bran this and that. I'll sure give you hell on friday during drinking sessions!