Sunday, October 28, 2007

<3 warming moment

Let me start with last night.. its been a while since i went singing. Believe me...it certainly helps to go n shout your lungs out to forget abt unhappy stuff. For those who are conscious of your image fret not, a certain liquid there called Tiger helps. Though the beer sux, i cant argue becos for 60sgd, i get to sing, drink and also get a sore throat; worth it. You dun get many chances for 3 men to sing BackStreetBoys I Want It That Way without anyone rolling their eyes also lols. Kelvin acted he got the groove to the beat during the song, Vun sang a song while his body 'drifted' and I sang with my mouth full of pears. A pity they dun have 'Beautiful Girls'... it would have been the ultimate clownish moment! I nearly got asthma when i sang 西界. Bro Kel, its a simple song lehhh; 1st time sing ok ... duno y second time wil be so breathless. Maybe the mic battery finishing or perhaps its my self-assurance and denial at its fullest. Funny JJ Lin can be making waves in china with his songs while his fellow singaporean is working in sg and spending money to sing his song in a room. Doesnt help my yearning for oxygen case when we try Kelly Clarkson's Because of You. Yea yea digging our graves i agree......ohhh did i mention we wack Aerosmith as well? haha

I attended my cousin's solemnisation at a hotel today. Furama riverfront or harbour front..i dun really care but when i see how Andy, my cousin's husband n my cousin(E-Ping aka Mrs Teo now) exchange their vows, i cant help but feel happy for them. They have come a long way really and its rather touching and heart warming to see the scene and make u know that in life, its probably one of the moments when u feel the happiest and where the promise to journey the rest of life with your other half will set ur mind racing with excitement. Feel happy for my aunt too when this day finally came for her. She had been having a bad time with her son's near fatal motorbike accident some time back and im just glad that all is well now. I though, had a rather embarrassing time there. One of my cousin's fren(Jasmin i tink) commented that i looked like 品冠 -.-" Maybe its my specs or maybe its her contact lenses(if any) but farc I condemn that guy...i guess he feels the same abt me too if he is reading this. Then, my aunt wanted to intro me to her and pulled me to one side. Damm malu... this type of thing still happens in an era like this!??!?! But im grateful becos i know she jus have my interests at heart la. Then as we are going home, duno how my family got started in a conversation with my cousin's group of frens and the ghost of 品冠 lookalike resurfaces. Thats when my other auntie started advertising me:say what i worked as, say what my character is like etc etc to all of them and they joined in n point to Jasmin n say, ya ya intro him to her. At that moment, i had a strong affiliation with the little boys playing under the table..i feel like joining them and im sure Jasmin dont mind as well. Kinda sorry to have drag her into this(she must have felt even more embaressed) and with due respect, im not saying she is not fit to be my fren but its kinda unnatural to know someone via this way. I wonder how ppl really feel when they kena match make last time. Went town myself after that to fix my watch at Heeren and Pacific Plaza(yes Bryan.. after 300 years i finally managed to make my specs n mend my watch) Had dinner with him at my uncle's hokkien mee stall. Geylang lor 27 or 29, i always cant remember, jus know its inside a coffee shop which is beside a mosque. Go try it if u have the time but the stall is closed every alternate wednesday.

Bon Jovi stil rox.. i really hope to attend his concert at least once this lifetime.

All About Loving You

Looking at the pages of my life
Faded, memories of me and you
Mistakes you know I've made a few
I took some shots and fell from time to time
Baby, you were there to pull me through
We've been around the block a time or two
I'm gonna lay it on the line
Ask me how we've come this far
The answer's written in my eyes

Chorus
Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you

I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues, baby
We've been to hell and back again
Through it all you're always my best friend
For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do
Tonight I'm gonna find a way

*Chorus

You can take this world away
You're everything I am
Just read the lines upon my face
I'm all about lovin' you

*Chorus

All about lovin' you

No comments: