Saturday, January 26, 2008

Beware of fridays

Meeting Ken, Kel and Vun on fridays only guarantees a toxic overdose. Add that to the fragile defence of mine and u have a someone burping out Tiger even when he is bathing. Not helping my case cos im only on a 20 sit ups regime which is condemned and sniggered almost universally... but hey.. i have the fats now...i jus need time to convert them to 'muscles from brussels' as Ma Tai put it few years back.

Im in control, i know it. It just that sometimes my heart overuled my head. There are times like this and as Nat put it, its just one of those nights....the type of nights that ill love to vanquish...

I drink, i end up sleeping in da living room and im loving it.

I lied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You lied about? Your heart over ruling your head or? :)