Monday, January 14, 2008

十年了....

Dinner with poly frens is always talking abt past events. I duno y but we have the knack of digging things which happen then and babble it to our own silly tune.

Sam, Ah Pang and myself are the on-timers, Ma Tai is the best dressed late comer,Jodie....hao xiang bu shi hen interested. She came after i finished my 1st can of coke. This place we were dining...has really nice chicken rice and really slow kikkoman sauce. U have to wait for a while before the sauce slowly makes it way out of its comfort zone onto the fragrant rice. I dun understand but i tink Sam's fren's house toilet must be very well equipped. Ah Pang and Sam went up to borrow toilet and the 3 of us waited till we are impatient and decided to forsake them. The toilet must have a tv in it....

We went Spinelli's after going Cineleisure to draw money and absorbing the essence of youth from the young ppl there. As we waited for the arrival of Ah Pang and Sam, we bumped into Adrian. Another polymate who shares the same boring tutorials, boring lectures with me. Jodie brought along some photographs taken at our bbq back then. Everyone were ugly.Period. I didnt know what i was doing to myself with the ekin lookalike hair. Yes, thats wat they all call me in school. Ekin lookalike when my hands cover my face. That's y i love them. Endless sarcasm with no real evil intent and forever repeating jokes which are always funny i duno y.

When the two finally linked up, we went for our very 1st ktv session in ten years. That's when i hear my partners in crime sing and make merry. A pity i didnt bring my camera, becos the cameras ard jus dun seem to make the mark leh. Sry Ma Tai i gota say it; ur camera screen is smaller than my mobile phone screen. Sry Ah Pang, ur camera dun have touch screen....anyway.. we had some nice wacky photos but i still wont paste them here. Too lazy n hassle,go to Ah Pang's site n see la.

Ma Tai left...Sam left...jus Jodie, Ah Pang n me visiting Swensen's at Crown Prince. 3 ppl sharing a portion of baked rice, 3 ppl with own sad story, 3 ppl with own complains. But its also 3 ppl who talked and share problems openly which made all of us feel better i would say.

Yea, i enjoyed myself tat day. Pity we dun really meet that often but well ppl, we made tat outing worth the wait eh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oei.. i wea got not interested.. i was just fashionably late cos of some very impt reason.

And i take it that u didnt mention my camera cos u tink it is good enuf.

Anonymous said...

not to forget.. those ugly pix aside, now i hv a clip of u acting jay chou... (i is got youtube account one)

be nice to me ah!!!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh.. u n me, we r good frens la. abt the clip.. lets talk in private.. everyting can be compromised...

Anonymous said...

yingkai. i have a name. my name is joann. xie xie.

Anonymous said...

aiyah...where are the videos? totally forgot about them...too bad mathew leaving on the 25...perhaps we shld meet up one more time or something before he leave.

anyway the toilet IS very nice loh...you wont understand one la

sam