Sunday, February 3, 2008

For everything else, there's........

Rambo--->$7.00
Mcnuggets meal--->$7.00
Haircut--->$19.00
Dunhill frost--->$11.60
Pizza with dad and mom--->$23.50
2 bottles of Carlsberg--->$10.60
Fifa'07 with Bryan and shouting--->Priceless

I didnt mention abt the free jap buffet i had with sexyback and his younger brother. Wasnt really free if i have to count the endless shit i have to put up with him. This is classified under 'Repayment'.

I reckon we r both sad ppl. He has his problems, i have mine. He was talking abt it few weeks ago and still talking abt it now....so do i. Lets hope things wil clear up for the both of us. Fren.... u know what needs to be done la, i shall say no more.

I saw a MTV that was so touching. After i watched it, my aunt called to get me downstairs to help her carry some prawns to my house. I was literally choking thru the phone that she thought there's something wrong with me. Damm, the Koreans are good tear inducers.......

No comments: