Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tks to.........

Following post is not for the hardcore religion ppl, its only for those who have an open mind.......

Tks to those who cared abt me; words of encouragement u all have given me, though i haven implement it, they lay in a part of me waiting to be awaken.

Tks to those who called me every now n then(only 1 arse); i enjoy talking derogatory n evil stuff with you. You make me a balanced man in my angelic life with those devilish conversations which u and me hope none will know abt eternally.

Tks to those who sang n drank with me; KTVs wil never be the same without u ppl with those nonsensical 'ho yi liaos' and voice breaking songs to go with.

Tks to those who aeroplane me when i tot i will have ur companionship... JAL is missing a good air stewardess believe you me.

Tks to those who proposed for outings a day after all has already happened. Credit suisse ppl are not stupid wat......

Im not committing suicide; im not writing my last blog n sending it to TCS before i go on a shooting spree in some schools in sg, its jus tat i want to make my feelings known shud i be gone suddenly like MC King. Im sure he has so much more to say than me here but he hasnt got the chance.

Tell me God, why does the bad happen to the good n the good happen to the bad? Trials to test the faith like God did to Job? I agree with u angel Morrie, perhaps he overdid it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) without you, it wouldnt be same as well.

And no, God didnt overdo it. He gives blessing in disguises. He's here to test you, to show you what you're really made of.