Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just for a laugh

I told Donald im cutting down my alcohol intake to once a week, he laughed.
I told Kel I will get gold for coming IPPT, he laughed.
I told Sexyback i hate him, he laughed.
I told Kiam Hwa ill join the next soccer session, he laughed.
I told Ken im disgusted with the song 温柔, he laughed.
I told YY im signing up for gym, he laughed.
I told Cherv i hate bowling cos the shoes at the bowling alleys stink, she laughed.
I told Joyce ill sleep early everynight, she laughed.
I told Jodie i am her good fren, she laughed.
I told Sam i wished we know who is Zhang Guo Si, he laughed.
I told Ah Pang i will arrange for gathering when she is overseas, she laughed.
I told Ma Tai i failed 2.4km, he laughed.

I looked at what i have typed, i laughed.

4 comments:

Odin Blade said...

I told Vun, that Brandon is very cheeky, he also laugh..LOL

Anonymous said...

aiyah. hen hao xiao.

Anonymous said...

wahahahaha... :S

Anonymous said...

HA HA DA XIAO....
*ying kai ni fung le*

sam