Thursday, June 19, 2008

u r not alone my fren

18th of June 2008. A day in the calendar year. Some had it ordinary, some had it exhilarating, some had it bad and some had it good. Whatever it is, we r all the same. We r humans, bounded by the same fixed cycle of live, ageing and death. If u had a good day, remember it and let it live as long as u can in ur mind. If u had a bad one, always know that there is someone out there who had it worst than u.

Come 19th of Jun where time waits for no one, know tat as it passes by, so too does the pain decreases. Its already the 19th.

I jus posted this blog, something happened thereafter and im back to add in this bit.

I got scolded by my grumpy dad cos my hp message tone is too loud for him. He will never do it to his other beloved son, my brother. Talk abt having a bad start to the day...... farc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that fren me u r talking about... i am ngao no more. okies..mebbe a little bit ngao. just a little bit.