Sunday, June 15, 2008

a life movie tats unreal?

Caught the movie sex and the city with melody. I tot im smart becos i can usually predict whats going to happen in the movie but shes even better; beating me to it by predicting the happenings even faster than my overworked brain.

I can say tat its a good movie which i am able to relate myself to. However, as real life as i tot it is, the ending sort of disappoint me. You know.. the standard everyone gets what they wan n live happily ever after ending. I aint no pessimist but im sure in this world, not everyone gets the ending they wan out of someting. The thing i liked though, is tat i can see myself in most of the characters. Im not good with names(sexyback knows best...) so i shall jus call them by whatever i associate them with.

To start off, i know how sarah jessica parker felt when the lawyer fren didnt tell her someting which she ought to know. I have that experience too and believe you me, its not the nicest feeling to have. The sense of betrayal lingers even if the matter died down. Try as i might but the frenship is tainted. Pls understand. I forgived, but i cant forget.

The lawyer's husband...Steve if i didnt get it wrong. He made a single mistake in his relationship. He paid for it. Just once but its enuff. How many of us are allowed the redemption that we craved for after we made a critical mistake? I dont....but im fine, ill live with it. The only difference between us is that he is given a chance to rectify n make good. The reconciliation at the brookyln bridge made me realise the movie is heading towards the 'dreaded everyone will be happy' ending.

The woman who's with the actor...the one who likes to 'colour'. We r in the same boat cos while we both knew what we wanted, we cant get it and we do other things which we dun wan to do to distract ourselves. Im not saying i like to 'colour'; i dun sleep ard, i sleep at my home.

Mr Big. Comes across to me as the confident, everything is under his control man who ill like to emulate. That is...until he stood sarah up. Sadly thats what i can associate myself with of him at the moment. The times i didnt stand up for my loved ones or my frens linger in my mind. All has passed, i hope there will be none of that, i know there will be none of it.

It seems weird when my ending relates to the beginning of the movie, but all endings are the start of a new beginning i guess. Yes...i was the innocent, naive guy who came to the world looking for things like the young new-yorkers. Its thru life experiences tat shaped the me today. I didnt learn it the rosy way but im glad they happened. Im more prepared and sceptical in the future as a result. Sceptical might sound harsh...ill settle for ready instead. No, im not being emo again. I know im fine now, everyting has been laid to rest(im grateful for the taka encounter) and im looking forward to work tml. Righttttt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hao le.. like wat pang told u... sueh 3 times.. and after tat is heng heng liao....

aiyah u nid to update ur blog more often... we are avid fans of ur blog lor...


btw u noe i change blog hor..


i will tell u the password to all my locked entries.. :)

pang noes liao.

chillijo said...

yes bracey, u dun yaya hor.dun think becoz u have blog fans then u can slowly blog... u think wat, we waiting for ur next blockbuster har. blog more lah!! muhahahaha.....

bran said...

let me start off by being corny. its blogbuster not blockbuster ah pang....and i didnt know i have blog fans...then again, anyone who has a blog will have blog fans wad.

Sam said...

Zu di! i cant believe u give password to bracy and not me! he is a libran! how could you...