Wednesday, June 25, 2008

changing for the environment

had lunch with my new colleagues today. It became a regularity lunching out compared to the old times where ill faithfully ta bao to my office to eat. I always murmured to myself when i walked past these ppl having their meals outside: r they crazy?! lunching outside in this weather, n its hard to get a seat anyway. Now the mumbler became the mumbled.

A new workplace always has new rules, new sets of regulations to follow n when one has been so used to a regimental style, i feel uncomfortable working in the new workplace becos they give u so much freedom. So much that im worried im not doing enuff to earn my keep. Perhaps i have been well drilled doing enormous amts of work, working til unearthly hrs at times n going back to work on saturdays being a formality. When u have been doing from 20 vessels a month to jus 3 suddenly, u will realise that u have the time to fart.

Had dinner with melody and desiree today at carls' junior. 1st time eating there n ill say its not really that BIG as famed. The ladies said it had shrunk now. I realised.. i always jumped onto the band wagon when everyone has alighted.

No comments: