Monday, April 28, 2008

i saw it

I was on my way to the hospital visiting gran, plugging to my ipod in random songs mode. Suddenly, a song came, one that reminds me of my past relationship. I hear the lyrics carefully, i sing along with it in my heart, n realised though the words are beautiful, i have not really did what i had meant in the song to my special ones in the past. I told myself this is it. The song is not being played by random, its meant to be a sign for me; to learn the lesson, move on n be a better man. It was furthur reinforced when sam's words came ringing in my mind almost instantaneously. 'We all make mistakes, learn from this episode and it will make u a better person in the future. You will know more abt what u shud n shud not do and be a better lover. Thats the whole value in what has happened' It took me until now to really understand n believe it. thank you my fren.

I guess it not only applies to failed relationships. It can be same for businesses, driving tests(for ah pang) or rather, in all aspects of life. Lets all stop biatching abt life n learn as we grow old. Thats the only valuable thing in ageing.

4 comments:

chillijo said...

yingkai, stop harping on my driving test(s).

Shir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shir said...

hor..tsktsk.. pangseh me..
punish u to treat me nicely.. LOLx

Anonymous said...

dear pang..

when kai called u joann, u left comments as pang and now kai called you pang, u left comments as joann....


hen hao wan hor?