Monday, May 12, 2008

we r all selfish by nature

I was tinking....when u see someone close to u suffer from an illness, what do u really wish for? If death is a point everyone mus go thru, how shud we view it then? When my grandad left me suddenly due to a heart attack, the departure was so sudden that i blamed practically everything n everyone. Why is the chance of saying good bye deprived from me?

Now i see my granma. I realised what might have been a better route. I feel sad when my grandad left me, but its worse when i see my granma suffering now. Of cos initially i was tinking; 'pls, let her live'. That in a way is a selfish me, hoping to cling on to dear gran for the fear of losing her in my life. Little did i know that she will have to as a result, suffer at my expense. The illness, slowly taking over her strong n healthy body n reducing it to utter frailness. I realised i dun need an emotional hold hands hug her farewell anymore, i jus hope shes at peace. Grant me this wish n u own my soul

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we must accept the fact that everyone dies and embrace it...though saying is easier than doing...take care bro.

Anonymous said...

acc ur gran more ba...

take k ok..*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Death has its funniest ways of creeping up on anyone. Life wouldn't be what it is if there was no deaths. That is why, life should be treasured.

To not say goodbye is a guilt that we all have because when you do feel that way, you know you haven't treasured or loved the person enough.

We all make mistakes, learn from your mistakes. It is okay to blame anyone and anything but remember, after the rain, there will always be a rainbow.

Do not cry because the person has left you. Cry because you know that the person has gone to a higher place of peace and serenity.

If you really have to cry, let it all out. It makes life easier to handle.