Sunday, April 27, 2008

maybe its definate

I woke up at 11am tks to sexyback's phone call harassment, i mean.... i shud get to wake up after 12 on a saturday right? I was lying on my bed talking to him on my cellphone n he has the cheek to ask me to leave my bed, walk to the living room and use the house phone to call him.

Am supposed to go cycling with shir at ec but i had to visit my gran who isnt feeling well at the hospital, so sorry to aeroplane her, sorry my bad. I reached there and was surprised to see my fren steph there. Her mum is actually sleeping beside my gran's bed, talk abt coincidence. We smiled, exchanged eye contacts and that was really it. Guess the hospital is not really a good place to see ur frens unless we r talking abt the baby delivery rooms. Granny is feeling tired today and didnt talk much. She fell asleep while i was sitting silently beside her. Suddenly she opened her eyes and asked me: ah kai, is ah ma going to die this time? I did not know what to say. I answered: why did u say that?(though we both know the answer to it; the devil has always been just a earshot away) She did not answer, closed her eyes n went back to sleep. Maybe this is living, life's really a bitch sometimes.

I left the hospital to catch a movie with Jodie and Joann; Definately Maybe. The cab fare costs me 20 bucks wtf! And when i collected the tickets, had a smoke n went back to our meeting place, the ladies are not here yet... not very interested la they. The movie was beautiful, but i felt im like the male lead, always missing the train and to suddenly come to terms with reality abt the things that u have always believed in life, that they are not what u believed, it can be devastating. When the movie ended, the two biatches turned to me and said: yingkai dun feel sad or lonely hor. Thats when i feel like committing my first assault on fellow human beings in GV tampines and slap them. But i love them la, they are good people.

Had dinner with them together with sexyback and koo bye at swensens. Eating is a chore as always. No prizes to guess who finished last. And the day ended with 3 guys drinking n eating stingray at old kallang airport hawker centre, talking nothing but cock as always. I love them too btw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyah. u love us. ho gam dong.

bran said...

shut up n maintain ur distance, i dun wan a hug

Anonymous said...

sui shi Joann?

anyways wo zhi dao ni shi ai wo men de.. ke shi hor.. wo men shi pu tong peng you er xi.. nah zhong yi nian meet liang chi de.