Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sweet Dreams

I had a sweet dream recently. I wont say what i dreamt abt but it was really really nice. It felt so good that when i woke up, i dont want to believe tat it was all but a dream. I have not felt such happiness for a very long time. It felt so real that when i woke up, i was left largely disappointed that it is not a reality. We all know whats reality but we choose not to face it sometimes. Thats what i did, trying to go back to sleep n hoping to dream the same dream again but it never came. Ill work towards making that dream come true. I still do, i still care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm....
mus b dream of ur ex sia..

=p

Anonymous said...

dream wat dream... wake up la.. so J... must be like me...siao sar

Anonymous said...

Dreams can be a motivator for you to follow or chase ur dreams...

stay happie..