Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's.........

It's.....funny i chose to meet up with 2 buggers for dinner;Sexyback n Shawn. I duno y but they always have the uncanny ability to make me go on a vulgarity spree. One arranged to pick me up at IP at 2015 but he's at Parkway Parade 2020. The other can wait until we call him, then he moves his ass down from his house to the meeting point. The 3rd bugger, yy is at bala. Duno wad happened to him these days but i reckon he is busy with another yy. Maybe sexyback is right....we r frens...thats y we shud take each others' shet.

It's.....weird that i alighted from a taxi clearly sober after a night of clubbing at O Bar(if u call putting both hands in your trousers' pockets while the dj spins his tracks). I can walk straight in a line to my lift without tripping a step. I was there for Donald's pre bday celebration. I had enuff of hangovers lately and my folds of fats evolved from my ONCE washboard abs motivated me to keep my drinks at a minimum. No beers, little chivas here n there is enuff for the night.

It's.....about time i hit the exercise regime. Not a pretty sight i am with those folds and to think i told myself i wont end up like the same as my dad's 'happy belly'. A subscription to a gym membership beckons. No yy....no sexyback....i want a gym with complete amenities, one which is near my home. Not one with babes or wat have u.

It's.....mystifying when u keep going back to situations where u will hurt yourself over and over again. Its a cycle which i cant get out at the moment. Emotionally, im drained and i duno wad i can do to get out of it. Frens can be there for you but they have their own commitments, their own matters to take care of. Ultimately, you take care of yourself but the heart is what im using to think at the moment.

It's.....unexplainable im writing my blog at this hour when im gonna wake up at 0730 next morning. Always the same old story:sleep late, wake up next morning promising myself to sleep early that night but sleep late again. Yea, maybe you r right, im j.

No comments: