Sunday, December 30, 2007

Aura of despair?

Do i have it? The aura of despair? Not sure but on evidence it aint not so positive. Bala on saturday is...well ok sexyback likes it so i shant say much. Had a couple of drinks there before we adjourned to Timbre. This place rocs as far as i am concerned. The live band souns like ur typical Offspring...the type i hanker for. They wacked watever songs coming their way...maybe u will see me more often there. I got intro to James, Cresse and Irene. All looked a different league than i am but its a wonder how friendly they are. We chatted as if we know each others for years. We went to Crewroom after that cos they tot we had an urge to sing and thats where i discovered the coolest place for a smoke.

On the second level which we were sitted, there is a door by the toilet which opens to the roof. I was smoking there when i tot i can climb onto the latch. I tot for a while n heck, morrie was in my head.. go along..as long as u dun harm urself or others and there i was...lying alone on the latch of the roof glazing the stars as i puffed my cigarette away. It was there i saw Andy, sexyback's fren working there and he told me to 'let things go'. Funny i didnt tell him abt wat im unhappy with but there he was telling me, givng me advise and spurring me on. Funny number 2 when i accompanied Cressie down to hail a cab for her. We were smoking and there she was telling me: hey let things go, dun be sad anymore though its hard. I really do give ppl the aura of despair? We had a good chat exchanging experiences before she got on the cab but for 2 ppl who knew me on the actual day to cheer up, i must have looked like a gloom or acted like one.

Dun really care now, seeing dbl vision n 'drifting'....

No comments: