Monday, March 10, 2008

Miracle and Disaster

Sunday morning...i woke up at 945am although i gamed till 4am. Miracle. I was still lying on my bed when i heard my mom talking to our neightbour. 'Fwah, very suay, my son is showering, i have no keys.' Her son, is my younger bro. Of course she didnt even think abt her other son being awake at that time; not a chance. I walked to the door with my keys, opened the door for her and tell her its her lucky day and she agreed with a smile.

I spent my morning watching movies til i canot take it ard 3pm. Took a nap and the nap cost me 4 sunday hours. I woke up at 7pm. Disaster. How ironic; i wanted to wake up early so i wont waste my sunday to sleep. I managed that, but i threw it away by napping for 4hrs. Maybe im really tired. I had a cycling session with Kel the previous day. I duno how we did it but we cycled for close to 2 hrs. We combed thru ec, we went to the jetty...memoirs of bran surfaced. I used to have such fun times cycling here. We will cycle n enjoy the breeze, we will drink and chat under the tree....its all memories to me now, happy memories ill bring to my grave surely.

No comments: